About New Zealand
Land of eye-catching landscapes and mesmerizing islands, New Zealand is a gifted country with all-natural endowments. But very few people know that this is one of the places where the quality of education is really good and moreover, the cost of studying and staying in New Zealand is very nominal as compared to other countries.
The government of the country is doing its best to develop the education sector to a great extent. The environment is also very friendly that enables you to concentrate on taking a good quality of education. New Zealand has many big educational institutes, which come in the top list of educational institutions all over the world.
Here are some facts about the country
- The capital of the country: Wellington
- Currency: NZD (New Zealand Dollar)
- Area: 271 thousand sq. KM
- The area is almost equal to that of Japan and the UK
- Population: 4213418
- Growth rate: .935%
- The ratio of migrants: 2.46 migrants per thousand residents
- Type of Government: Parliamentary democratic
- Per capita income: $27,900
- Growth rate: 0.2%
- The rate of employment: 96%