UK Study Visa Process:
Documents that are required for a student visa
- Completed visa application forms with two photographs.
- Valid passport (in original)
- Visa Fee
- 10th Class (Passing Certificate + Mark sheet)
- 12th Class (Passing Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor of Science (Degree Certificate + 3 years mark sheet (with backlogs)
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a UK institution for a full-time course
- Proof of funding (Bank Education Loan, Bank Statement, Bank Fixed Deposits, Letter from Sponsor etc.)
- Education loan sanction letter along with the Visiting Card of the branch manager.
- English language te
- st proof (IELTS/ PTE/ TOFEL)
- Letter of Consent, Birth Certificate of the student (If the student is under 18 years of age)
- Consent letter from parents for using the funds of the Parents and Birth Certificate to prove the relationship, if the bank account is only in the name of the parents.
- TB Clearance certificate from the approved Doctors and chest X-Ray.