Why Study In Singapore?
- The population of the country: 56.1 Lakhs
- Area of Singapore: 719.9 Kilometer square
- GDP: $29696.57 Crores
- Language: English, Tamil, Mandarin Chinese, Standard Mandarin
- Currency: Singapore dollar
- Another important fact about the country is that it is one of the largest capacity of Merchant Navy
- It is one of the fastest growing economies.
- It is home to over 7000 MNCs.
- The transport system of the country is excellent and has a well-built network.
- The education system is developed on the policy of bilingual to make it convenient for international students.
Here are some factors to choose Singapore as the next destination for your higher studies:
- High Scholarships: There is no denying in the fact that Singapore is one of the most expensive cities, but this fact should not stop you to pursue higher education in some of the best universities of the country. The cost of living may be higher but the cost of education is really very nominal. It has got its fee structure less than many of the Asian countries, and add on to that to promote education the country offers various scholarship programs for meritious students. There are a number of programs available to promote a level of education in the country.
- One of the best educational systems: If you plan to study at the University of Singapore, then be assured that your future is going to be really bright. After all, you are going to be part of one of the best educational systems around the world. The country is doing wonders to upgrade the curriculum to surpass many foreign universities. Government is taking a lot of initiatives to make sure that they leave no loop hall in imparting the quality education to the students.
- Better employment opportunities: Qualifying from one of the top class universities of Singapore forms an extraordinary reputation of a student. Employers across the globe look for the students having a degree from Singapore, as the curriculum of the country’s education is the right blend of research and innovation. Moreover, in Singapore itself, you may find several employment opportunities after the completion of your course.
- Safety: Apart from having a Vibrant and beautiful culture, the country is also really very secure because of its strict laws and regulations. The country has really very low crime rate.
- Language is not a problem in Singapore as English is one of the official languages of the country. Almost 75% of its citizens speak English making it really convenient for international students to adjust to the culture of the country. The curriculum is also designed keeping in mind the bilingual policy to make it students friendly.
- To support their education in Singapore, students can work for almost 16 hours in a week either part-time or full time. They need not have any separate work permit for the same